(Re)Generation Who Autograph and Photo Op Information
There will be plenty of opportunities at (Re)Generation Who to get an Autograph or Photo with your favorite Doctor Who stars. Here are some of the details, and following them some policy notes, for how that works this year:
|Guest Name||Autograph Costs||Photo Op Costs (solo)|
|Terry Molloy||Item cost range: $20-$30, with most $30||$25|
|Colin Baker||$40, with extra large prints $50||$40|
|Nicola Bryant||Item cost range: $15 - $50, with most $30||$30|
|Sophie (Aldred) Henderson||$30||$30|
|Patricia Quinn||$25, $30 for a Poster||$25|
|Photo Group||Pricing for Group|
|Colin Baker / Nicola Bryant||$60|
|Sylvester McCoy / Sophie (Aldred) Henderson||$60|
|Colin Baker / Nicola Bryant / Sylvester McCoy / Sophie (Aldred) Henderson||$110|
|Nicola Bryant / Sophie (Aldred) Henderson||$55|
|Nicola Bryant / Sophie Henderson / Deborah Watling||$75|
|Patricia Quinn / Terry Molloy / Colin Spaull||$60|
|Colin Baker / Sylvester McCoy||$70|
|Dragonfire Cast (Sylvester McCoy, Sophie (Aldred) Henderson, Patricia Quinn)||$75|
|Remembrance of The Daleks Cast: (Sylvester McCoy / Sophie Henderson / Terry Molloy)||$75|
|Revelation of the Daleks Cast: (Colin Baker / Nicola Bryant / Terry Molloy / Colin Spaull)||$85|
1) Most of our Guests have a table either in the Vendor Room or the Artist Alley. They will be available most of the weekend (when not participating in a panel or event) at their table to do autograph signings. Each person will have a sign indicating the costs for their autograph, and if they will sign items other than ones they have for sale. We will also have this information online (when available it will be listed on this page).
2) There will be a small number of “Event Signings” scheduled during the weekend. These are special multi-actor signing opportunities (for the cast of specific episodes) where you can have all of the actors sign at the same time. Please note on the con layout the location where these signings will occur.
3) Photo ops will *only* occur in our photo studio. Do not ask a guest to get a photo at their table, in the hall, or in any other location other than the photo studio. There will be many opportunities to get a photo with your favorite actors. You may choose to get an individual photo with any actor any time that actor is scheduled to be in the studio (even if it’s also a group photo opportunity)–just make sure to inform the purchase staff if you want a solo picture done instead of the group. Photo’s may contain up to 4 attendees per photo at the base cost, above this number would require an additional purchase cost for the photo.
4) Each autograph or photo payment will get you one item or photo. If you would like multiple items signed or photos taken (or copies) you must pay for each instance.
5) Please do not ask to have items signed or photos taken when the guest is not at their table, or not in our photo studio. Guests are people as well, and deserve a chance to eat, relax, and have time off while at the event. Any harassing of guests for signatures or photos outside of the official times and locations may lead to expulsion from the event without refund.
6) Photo ops and event signings will be listed on our Schedule page on the website and on our pocket guide.
7) We can’t guarantee that credit cards will be accepted for photos or autographs, please assume you will need to pay in cash for either item.
8) The Photo Ops will take place in front of a Green Screen. Please note that wearing green will entail a slightly longer time to adjust the setup to compensate–so it’s best to avoid wearing green if possible.
(Re)Generation Who’s Photo Op services powered by:
Sci-Fi Photo Guys do high quality Cosplay and Celebrity photo ops, with the ability to place any number of Green Screen based backgrounds into any shot. Get your photo set in a TARDIS, Alien landscape, or anywhere else in the universe.